Friday, October 16, 2009

The Best Blogger award.


Later tonight I will tell you who wins " The Best Blogger award."But instead of commenting on my blog to say that you want to enter I will enter you.But I won't enter the people that don't want to enter, just comment on my blog and say that you don't want to be in the drawing.You don't have to pass this award to like 5,4,3,2, or 1 person.This one time the four people I draw don't have to pass this award down.But the next time you probally will have to pass the award down.I will tell you later what four people win probally at 8:00pm U.S.A. time.P.S. my award name "The Best Blogger award" doesn't mean you have to go and decorate your blog so fancy.Rember it's just an award name.Have a great day!Bye!


Love,
The Thriller is gone

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see who wins your award Miss Thriller! Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete

Michael Jackson This is it movie trailer.