Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!


Hello and sorry I didn't post in a while I haven't finished my homework until like 4:00, or 5:00pm lately.Today was a half day and had a substitute and also had no homework so I thought I would say...................................................


HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVE!


I hope you all get stuffed and have a great evening plus HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVE!P.S. for tomarrow and Friday I don't go to school!Have a great Thanksgiving eve and a great weekend!

Love,

The Thriller is gone










3 comments:

  1. Oh Isabel these pictures are so cute. I can't wait until Thanksgiving tomorrow also.

    Great post.

    *®*´¯`•.¸¸.♫• Happy Holidays ♫•.¸¸.•´¯`*®*
    ♥´¨)¸.+´¸.•*´¨)¸.+*´¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.+´♥♥¸.+´
    ¸.•*´¨)¸.+*´¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.+´♥ Mom ♥)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your little dancing Michael at the top! Have a Happy Thanksgiving Isabel. Try not too stuff yourself too much and enjoy your Thanksgiving break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pictures. Hope you had a good thanksgiving too!

    ReplyDelete

Michael Jackson This is it movie trailer.