Monday, July 20, 2009

SCREAM Tuesday.

Scream Tuesday
Sometimes that you are so mad doesn't it just make you want to SCREAM? That's why on SCREAM Tuesday I say on some Tuesdays you should scream because Michael Jackson died and we all loved him, his music and his truethful sole. So I say " Since I'm just one persone doesn't mean I have to be one million people to get one person just to belive me that's insane!"And sometimes rude people make me want to SCREAM! So on Tuesday I think we should just at least SCREAM once. Thats my SCREAM Tuesday.
love,
The Thriller is gone

2 comments:

  1. Isabel, I wanted to tell you how cute scream tuesday is and to say I took a moment to scream today did you hear me? LOL i love you.
    Have a great day.

    LOVE
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Isabel, I'm screaming too. Love Scream Tuesday. Love Ya, Grammy

    ReplyDelete

Michael Jackson This is it movie trailer.