Thursday, August 6, 2009

Billie Jean Thursday.

Billie Jean Thursday.
On Billie Jean Thursday everyone should do the moonwalk and also sing Billie Jean. We should all worship Michael Jackson in our own way like last night I learned to do the moonwalk exactually like Michael Jackson. All I did was just turned around and tried to do the moonwalk and I did it on carpet! Well I hope you worship him in all different ways! What ever you do Michael Jackson will appreciate what you do.Thank you for stopping by a little peace of heaven I call home of Michael Jackson stuff.
Love,
The Thriller is gone

2 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful, your so cute, and I am proud of you for learning a ver hard Michael move. Great job! I already sung my billie jean song today. Have great day.

    Fairy hugs, and kisses,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Sweetie! I am so thrilled that you learned to moon walk. You just kept trying and trying, and then it just happened. You just went and took off. I am so thrilled for you. That is something hard to do too. PaPa has been trying for years, and he still hasn't mastered it just right. You have. I am clapping, clapping, clapping. Do you see me clapping? I love you honey. See ya later this afternoon. Have fun at Orientation. Love, Gram

    ReplyDelete

Michael Jackson This is it movie trailer.